50 Ways to Get a Job
In today's endlessly fluctuating job market, it's becoming more and more difficult to get hired. 50 Ways to Get a Jobaims to fix that. Job search expert Dev Aujla created 50WaysToGetAJob.com as a way to offer practical, tangible steps to finding (and getting) the right job for you. Within only a few months, over 400,000 people used the site, and Aujla was able to gather data from thousands of individual job searches. In this cleverly constructed guide, Aujla presents the tried-and-tested steps to not only getting hired, but also the secrets to staying motivated and energized throughout the job hunting process.
Filled with practical quick-step exercises, this book is designed so you can pick your path through the process, starting where it feels the most natural-
- Feeling stuck? Start by sending a "looking for a job" email to five close friends.
- Not sure what sort of job you want? Write some creative nonfiction about yourself.
- Feeling overwhelmed? Learn the benefits of forty-five minutes of unplugged bliss.
- Going on an interview? Practice with a conversation guide.
Whether you've just decided to start the hunt or you're gearing up for a big interview, 50 Ways to Get a Jobwill keep you poised, on-track, and motivated right up to landing your dream career.
- : 9780143131533
- : Penguin Publishing Group
- : Tarcher
- : 0.2
- : April 2018
- : .65 Inches X 5.49 Inches X 7.46 Inches
- : books
- : Dev Aujla; Karim Jandev Aujla; Lodro Rinzler (Foreword by)
- : English
- : 256